license

Creative Commons License
Where the stuff on this blog is something i created it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License so there are no requirements to attribute - but if you want to mention me as the source that would be nice :¬)

Tuesday 1 April 2014

#CofE Report on #Debt posted 1 day early by mistake takes up 2 of @ProfSteveKeen 's suggestions

Earlier this morning I was just looking on the CofE website to see if there were any new press announcements when I saw this news release. 

As you can see from the title it was obviously wrongly posted a day too early.

Luckily I took a screenshot of it when i saw it as it was so extraordinary.

When I returned to the site a few minutes later it had disappeared.

The Bank of England Bulletin the News release mentions appears real and can be found here

The economist mentioned - Steve Keen - is also real.

No comments:

Post a Comment