Where the stuff on this blog is something i created it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License so there are no requirements to attribute - but if you want to mention me as the source that would be nice :¬)
Thursday, 26 April 2012
8 questions to help you innovate
found here via rob jacobs , in summary .....
great innovations come from great questions - and here are 8 questions of innovation
these questions will help you innovate
1) termination Q - what do i 1st need to stop? (when the horse is dead dismount)
2) collaboration/coordination Q - how do we do it faster/larger/cheaper - with a team?
3) combination Q - what could we mix together to make something new? (often the exact opposite)
4) elimination Q - what part could we take it out to make it simpler? (so e.g. how eliminate language barriers)
5) reincarnation Q - what has died that we can bring back to life in a new format?
6) rejuvination Q - how could we change the purpose or motivation for what we are doing?
7) illumination Q - how look at this in a new light? (so fresh eyes)
8) fascination Q - how could we make it more interesting/appealing/attractive/mesmirising?
in summary - never stop learning