license

Creative Commons License
Where the stuff on this blog is something i created it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License so there are no requirements to attribute - but if you want to mention me as the source that would be nice :¬)

Thursday 1 March 2012

top 5 regrets of the dying


this post by susie steiner sets out what Bronnie Ware - an Australian nurse who spent several years working in palliative care, caring for patients in the last 12 weeks of their lives - found. 


in summary

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.

3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment